God Will Meet Your Needs

The coronavirus is causing an economic crisis.  Many people are temporarily out of work, or have been permanently laid off.  There is a growing fear that grocery stores will shut down, causing a mass food shortage.  Many are afraid that they will lose much of their life savings in the stock market.  No one knows for sure when life will get back to normal.

During a time like this it is easy to succumb to fear and worry about your finances.  But as Christians we do not need to fear.  God promises to provide.  Today I want to give you some encouraging Bible verses that highlight God's promise to provide for His people.

Psalm 23:5 “You prepare a table for me in the presence of my enemies...; my cup overflows.”

Psalm 37:18-19 "The LORD watches over the blameless all their days, and their inheritance will last forever.  They will not be disgraced in times of adversity; they will be satisfied in days of hunger."

Psalm 37:24 "Though he falls, he will not be overwhelmed, because the Lord supports him with his hand."

Psalm 37:25 "I have been young and now I am old, yet I have not seen the righteous abandoned or his children begging for bread."

Psalm 103:5 “He satisfies you with good things; your youth is renewed like the eagle.”

Proverbs 10:3 "The LORD will not let the righteous go hungry"

Malachi 3:10 "Bring the full tenth into the storehouse so that there may be food in my house.  Test me in this way, says the LORD of Armies.  See if I will not open the floodgates of heaven and pour out a blessing for you without measure."

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be provided for you."

2 Corinthians 9:8 "And God is able to make every grace overflow to you, so that in every way, always having everything you need, you may excel in every good work."

2 Corinthians 9:10-11 "Now the one who provides seed for the sower and bread for food will also provide and multiply your seed and increase the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way for all generosity, which produces thanksgiving to God through us."

Philippians 4:19 "And my God will supply all your needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."

Hebrews 13:5-6 "Keep your life free from the love of money.  Be satisfied with what you have, for he himself has said, I will never leave you or abandon you.  Therefore, we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.  What can man do to me?"

There is no reason to fear.  Trust in God and He will take good care of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why You Shouldn't Be A Swiftie

Should Christians Attend Gay Weddings?

Are We Approaching Armageddon?