My Bible-Highlighting System

When I read the Bible in my daily quiet time I like to use highlighters.  Highlighting helps me to remember the verses that jump out at me, and it helps me to apply the Bible to my life. 

I use four different colors:  Blue, pink, yellow, and green. 

I also recommend that you use gel highlighters rather than markers.  Markers will bleed through the page.  You can usually find good gel highlighters at Walmart in the office supplies department. 

Blue:  Use blue whenever you come across a truth to believe

Pink:  Use pink whenever you see a sin or error to avoid.

Yellow:  Use yellow when you see a promise to claim.

Green:  Use green when you see a command to obey or an example to follow.

If you happen to use a Bible app like Bible Gateway or YouVersion, then you can use the same system, because they have all the highlighter colors that you need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why You Shouldn't Be A Swiftie

Should Christians Attend Gay Weddings?

Are We Approaching Armageddon?